Ko-fi Gold features
Use premium features at 0% platform fees!
- Offer Membership Tiers, recurring donations and supporter-only content with 5% 0% platform fees
- Sell products in your Ko-fi Shop with 0% platform fees
- Take Commissions and offer requests with 0% platform fees
If you’re a Contributor before you subscribe to Gold, you’ll need to turn off ‘contributor’ status to pay 0% platform fees on new Memberships or payments.
Make your page more personal, with Ko-fi Gold you can:
- Change the "coffee" metaphor to... anything you like
- Claim a shorter Ko-fi username (3 letters and up)
- Choose a color for your page
- Link your page to Google Analytics
Get the VIP treatment:
- Get the Gold badge on your profile
- Receive faster support responses from Ko-fi experts
- Unlock the Gold role in the Ko-fi Discord server
How to cancel Ko-fi Gold
From the Ko-fi Menu select More > Account Settings, then in subscriptions simply click Cancel. You will keep Gold until the end of your payment period, but your subscription will not renew.
Having issues cancelling? We’re here to help, just send us a support ticket.
Don’t forget you can get most of the Ko-fi Gold features by becoming a Contributor. Find out more here.
Request an invoice for Ko-fi Gold
You can request an automatic invoice for your Ko-fi Gold by raising a support ticket. We will set you up a recurring email with pdf receipt for your payment.
We're here if you need us. Feel free to send any questions our way. 💌
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you cancel your Ko-fi Gold membership, you will see a confirmation that the subscription will not renew. You will keep all of your Gold benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
Once you’ve reached the end of your billing cycle you’ll lose access to Gold features and your future transactions will incur a 5% platform fee, excluding any one-time donations or membership payments where the membership began while you were Gold.
Monthly Subscription - $8 per month.
Annual Subscription - Pay only $6 per month (taken as a single $72 payment) when you subscribe annually, saving $24 per year.
Yes, you can.
If you paid via card: You can update your payment card on Ko-fi.
- Navigate to the Ko-fi Menu.
- Select More > Account Settings.
- Look under "subscriptions."
- Select "update card."
Your new card will be charged when your subscription renews.
If you paid via PayPal: You need to update your payment method directly on PayPal.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click your name in the top right corner.
- Select "Account Settings."
- Click on "Money, Banks and Cards."
- Scroll down to "Pre-approved Payments."
- Select "Manage Pre-approved Payments."
- Choose the subscription for which you want to change the funding source.
- Click on "Funding Source."
- Select the card you want to use.
- Confirm your choice.
Your new card will be charged when your subscription is due.
Please note that it’s currently not possible to switch between card payment and PayPal. If you wish to change your payment method, you would need to cancel your existing subscription and rejoin after that subscription expires.