Seen something suspicious? 🕵️♀️ Help us keep Ko-fi safe. If you come across a page that seems to be breaking the rules, reporting it allows us to take action.
Here's how to report a page:
There are a few different ellipsis (...) report options depending on what part of a Ko-fi page you're on.
- Click the ellipsis (...) at the top right of a user's Ko-fi profile that you want to report and then click 'Report Abuse'
- You can do the same for specific areas and content uploads on a Ko-fi page, including Gallery, Shop, Feed and Posts - simply navigate to the ellipsis (...) and click 'Report Abuse'.
Will the page owner know it was me?
No, we will only request your email address if you're submitting a DMCA notice as the copyright owner which helps facilitate our investigation.
If you are a target of harassment, we’ll also give you a chance to send us your ko-fi page, for example: ko-fi.com/yourusername so that we can investigate your report.
When you submit a ticket, providing an email is necessary, but rest assured this is for internal use only and we will not disclose your identity to the reported page owner.
What should I report?
You can report issues associated with Ko-fi pages including:
- Illegal content/activity
- Scam or fake pages
- Violent or hateful content
- Prohibited adult or explicit content
- Unauthorized use of your copyright-protected content
This list isn't exhaustive, so make sure to check our guidelines below for more details.
What happens after I report a page?
Once we receive your report, our Trust and Safety team will review this and take the appropriate action.
What happens when I have more information but I have already submitted a report?
Please submit a new report and our Trust and Safety team will consider any additional evidence.
Ko-fi's rules and guidelines
Understanding Ko-fi's rules will help ensure a great experience here. You can find more information by reading our: