Share exclusive videos and tutorials, behind the scenes content, event recordings, speed painting or early access videos with followers, supporters or subscribers.
How to Share a YouTube Video on Ko-fi
- Upload your video on YouTube
- Make sure you set the visibility as Unlisted if you only want your Ko-fi audience to see it.
Copy the Video link
- Login to Ko-fi, go to your page choose Video Post
- Paste your video link into the Url field
- Add a title and description for the post
- Choose your audience. Recent supporters & subscribers includes people who've supported you in the last 30 days and subscribers (available if you have monthly subscriptions activated) or choose just subscribers to allow only monthly subscribers to see the video.
- Click Preview Post
- Share the link to your post wherever you're active. We'll also send your followers a message to let them know you've added a new post.