When you join a membership tier, you'll keep paying until you choose to cancel. Stopping your membership will end any further charges. 🛑
How to stop your membership:
You can cancel your membership in just a few steps:
- Visit your Account Settings
- Scroll to “Subscriptions”
- Click the "three dots" next to the membership you want to stop
- Choose “Do Not Renew”
Your membership status will change to “cancelled.” 👍 You can still enjoy access to content and benefits until your membership period ends. No more future payments.
Can't find your membership?
Having trouble spotting your membership on Ko-fi? Here’s a quick guide to help:
- Log in first: Make sure you're logged in to the correct account.
- Check your email: You might have used a different email to sign up. Quickly search your email inboxes for "Ko-fi" to find the welcome email that says, "You joined [the tier name]."
- Failed Payment: If you've looked through your account and emails but still can't find your confirmation email, your payment might have failed. It's best to double-check with our support team.
You can reach out to the Support team here. If you are reaching out about a membership you cannot see, please include the Ko-fi page (ko-fi.com/handle), the membership tier you joined, when you paid, and the amount paid.
Don't have a Ko-fi account?
You'll need an account to manage your memberships. Just follow the "manage subscription" link in the email you received, and you'll be guided through the sign-up process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Head to the creator's page (under their profile pic) > "Send a Message".
Give the creator a reasonable amount of time to respond after contacting them on Ko-fi and other platforms (as they may not have seen their Ko-fi direct messages). If you do no hear back from the creator, you may be able to dispute the payment directly with PayPal or your bank if you paid by card.