Pages with a goal earn on average over 2x more!
Your goal shows your audience what you're raising money for and tracks your progress as you recieve support. You can choose if you want people to see the amount your raising or just the percentage.
💡 Tip: Make Your Goal Relevant
Try and make your goal relevant to your creative work e.g. "New iPad" rather than something generic like "September Expenses".
How Do I Set a Goal?
To add a goal, find the Set Goal section and choose Add.
- Goal Title: Give your goal a title e.g “New Camera”.
- Goal Description: Explain your goal within 500 characters.
- Target Amount: The target amount is the monetary amount to complete the goal in your chosen currency (not the number of Ko-fi's). Make sure it's a whole number e.g. $200 not $200.05.
- Starting Amount: If you've already raised some money towards your goal you can set a starting amount. This is shown as a % to supporters.
- Show Target Amount Publicly: Ticking this box shows the total target amount of support.
How Do I Edit or Remove a Goal?
Edit Goal - Use this option to edit your current running goal, you can update the wording or amount while keeping your goal progress.
Set New Goal - Allows you to create a new goal and restart your progress from 0. Or select Remove Goal if you want to remove the goal tile from your page entirely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shop sales do not contribute towards reaching your goal, however, Commission sales do.