Creators who offer supporter-only content earn more than 10x the average Ko-fi page.
How to Add Supporter-Only Content
When you add Posts or Images you can use the Audience selection to choose who can see that content.
On your page, choose a type of post to create.
Note: if you want to share a link to a file or folder you can use a service like Dropbox or Google Drive, create a sharable link and paste it in your Ko-fi Post.
Add your content to the post then use the Audience drop-down to select who should be able to see the content.
Hint: the audience choices are based on a hierarchy from most public at the top, to most restricted at the bottom.
- Everyone (Public): All visitors to your Ko-fi page will be able to see this content.
- All Supporters (One-off & Monthly): Anyone who has donated anything one-off within the last 30 days or supports you monthly. Note: This content will be available to members of all tiers regardless of the tier price.
- All Monthly Supporters (Members): Monthly Supporters and Members of all tiers will see this content. One-off donators will not see this.
If you have activated Memberships and set up tiers, you will also see your tiers options. For this example the creator has added 3 Membership Tiers.
- 'Starter' and above: Members of Starter, Core and Top Dog tiers will see this content. Content will not be available to One-off or Monthly Supporters.
- 'Core' and above: Members of Core and Top Dog tiers will see this content. Content will not be available to One-off or Monthly Supporters or Starter Tier members.
- 'Top Dog' and above: Only Members of the Top Dog tier will see this content. Content will not be available for One-off or Monthly Supporters or Starter and Core Tier members.
Add some of your best work to your gallery as a super quick way to start offering rewards.
JusZ Shares hi-res downloads with All Monthly Supporters
💡 Tip: Let subscribers download hi-res versions of some of your work
Ideas for image rewards you could offer Supporters or Monthly Subscribers:
- Sketchbook or WIP images
- Phone wallpapers or hi-res downloads
- Unreleased or alternative versions of your work
- Your back-catalogue
- Behind the scenes or set photos
Blog Posts for Subscribers or Recent Supporters
Use blog posts to reward supporters and members with written content or links to external files, events or communities.
Frankie lets monthly supporters read “Stuff in my head” posts!
💡 Tip: Share private Dropbox or Google Drive links in blog posts to give exclusive access to files or folders of work
Ideas for blog post rewards for Subscribers or recent Supporters:
- Your personal blog or creative diary
- Tutorials and how-to guides
- Polls or voting on your next project
- Access to a discord server
- Zoom event invites
Add Video and Audio Posts for Subscribers or Recent Supporters
Victoria Banks – shares unreleased songs with supporters
💡 Tip: Set YouTube videos to “Unlisted” to make them exclusive to Ko-fi subscribers
Ideas for video and audio rewards:
- Early access to your upcoming videos or podcasts
- Behind the scenes or “making-of” content
- Recorded Interview, Q&A or AMA (ask me anything)
- Speedpaint and tutorial videos
- Your personal playlist!
Promoting Your Supporter-Only Content
It’s super important to tell your fans about what they get for subscribing to you on Ko-fi.
✍️ Write a Post to highlight exclusive content
🔗 Use the sharing links to share each new piece of content directly from Ko-fi
❓ Ask fans for subscriber reward ideas
🎁 Give extra rewards like fan recognition and shout outs
🙌 Ask fans to follow you on Ko-fi so they get notified when you post new content