See Ko-fi tips/subs in your Twitch Chat, set up your custom Stream Alerts overlay, add Ko-fi to your Twitch links and create a Ko-fi info panel!
Add a Goal Overlay to Your Stream
Whether you stream on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook, you can now display your goal progress live, while you stream. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing that goal progress bar edge closer to 100%! Find out how to add your Ko‑fi Goal to your overlay here.
Set up Twitch Chat Alerts
Get Ko-fi tip and sub alerts in your Twitch chat. It's super quick to connect, just scroll to the bottom of your Stream Alerts settings and hit connect! Get notified directly in your chat when you get a donation (or any payment).
Learn more about Connecting Ko-fi to Twitch here.
Set up Ko-fi Stream Alerts
Display your Ko-fi link on your overlay and receive live donation alerts while streaming.
Create a Ko-fi Info Panel
Encourage your Twitch followers to donate on Ko-fi by creating an Info Panel.
- From your channel navigate to About and switch on Edit Panels
- Add a Text or Image panel
- Give the panel a title, image, and set your Image Links To your full Ko-fi page address. Help yourself to Ko-fi assets to include them in your Panel image.
- Click Submit to save the panel.
More Ways to Use Ko-fi to Make an Income From Your Viewers
Open a Ko-fi Shop
Launch a Ko-fi Shop and let your followers buy products from you like merch or downloads!
Create an Intro Video
Share an intro video that explains how you’re planning to use Ko-fi and how your Twitch viewers can support you.
Share Your Ko-fi Link After a Live Stream
Direct viewers to your Ko-fi page by sharing a post on social, or mentioning your Ko-fi at the end of your stream.
Use Ko-fi Commissions
With Ko-fi Commissions you can create a menu of commission options and show available commission slots. BombyD uses Ko-fi Commissions to offer custom Twitch emotes, panels, and alert packs.
Host a Ko-fi Event On a Live Stream
Nearing the end of a goal or need that extra boost to help pay rent? Host an event in return for donations!
Sorin hosted a live event on Twitch to help reach their goal of buying an ACNH switch. They were doing live commission doodles in return for Ko-fi donations!
Share Exclusive Behind the Scenes or Work in Progress Content
Offer exclusive content to your supporters by sharing behind the scenes or work in progress content on your Ko-fi page!
- WIP cosplay props
- BTS of setting up a live stream
- Outtakes or bloopers
Sharing Twitch Clips on Ko-fi
- From Twitch choose the video, clip or stream you want to embed on Ko-fi
- Locate the "share" button for the video and click Copy to clipboard
- Login to Ko-fi, go to your page, and add a Video Post
- Paste your Twitch link into the Url field
- Add a title and description for the post
- Click Preview Post
- Share the link to your post wherever you're active
- We'll also send your followers a message to let them know you've added a new post
If you're sharing your page on Twitter or Instagram make sure you tag @kofi_button, we love seeing your posts!
More Ko-fi Guides
Using other platforms not just Twitch? Check out some of our other guides.