Create a Ko-fi info panel, receive stream alerts when you get donations and use Ko-fi to offer rewards to your Twitch audience!
Add a Ko-fi info panel to your Twitch account and set up stream alerts so your viewers always know how to support you.
Create a Ko-fi Info Panel on Twitch
Encourage your Twitch followers to donate on Ko-fi by creating an Info Panel.
- From your channel navigate to About and switch on Edit Panels
- Add a Text or Image panel
- Give the panel a title, image, and set your Image Links To your full Ko-fi page address. Help yourself to Ko-fi assets to include them in your Panel image.
- Click Submit to save the panel.
Set up Ko-fi Stream Alerts
More Ways to Use Ko-fi to Make an Income From Your Viewers
Open a Ko-fi Shop
Launch a Ko-fi Shop and let your followers buy products from you like merch or downloads!
Create an Intro Video
Share an intro video that explains how you’re planning to use Ko-fi and how your Twitch viewers can support you.
Share Your Ko-fi Link After a Live Stream
Direct viewers to your Ko-fi page by sharing a post on social, or mentioning your Ko-fi at the end of your stream.
Use Ko-fi Commissions
With Ko-fi Commissions you can create a menu of commission options and show available commission slots. BombyD uses Ko-fi Commissions to offer custom Twitch emotes, panels and alert packs.
Host a Ko-fi Event On a Live Stream
Nearing the end of a goal or need that extra boost to help pay rent? Host an event in return for donations!
Sorin hosted a live event on Twitch to help reach their goal of buying an ACNH switch. They were doing live commission doodles in return for Ko-fi donations!
Share Exclusive Behind the Scenes or Work in Progress Content
Offer exclusive content to your supporters by sharing behind the scenes or work in progress content on your Ko-fi page!
- WIP cosplay props
- BTS of setting up a live stream
- Outtakes or bloopers
Sharing Twitch Clips on Ko-fi
- From Twitch choose the video, clip or stream you want to embed on Ko-fi
- Locate the "share" button for the video and click Copy to clipboard
- Login to Ko-fi, go to your page and add an Video Post
- Paste your Twitch link into the Url field
- Add a title and description for the post
- Click Preview Post
- Share the link to your post wherever you're active
- We'll also send your followers a message to let them know you've added a new post
If you're sharing your page on twitter or instagram make sure you tag @kofi_button, we love seeing your posts!
More Ko-fi Guides
Using other platforms not just Twitch? Check out some of our other guides.